1. We believe the Bible (both Old and New Covenants) to be the divinely inspired Word of God; it is our source and final authority.
2. We believe the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob to be the only living and true God. He is an eternal tri-unity of three co-equal and divine personalities: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of heaven and earth.
3. We believe Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) to be the only begotten Son of God who became God incarnate. He was both fully God and fully man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Jewish virgin Miriam. (I John 4:9; Matthew 1:20-23; Luke 1:27-32)
4. We believe Yeshua, by virtue of His miraculous birth and sinless life, voluntarily gave Himself as the perfect atoning sacrifice for the sins of Israel and all mankind and by His vicarious death made it possible for all to be reconciled to GOD.
5. We believe after His death on the tree, the Lord Yeshua on the third day rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the only mediator between God and man.
6. We believe the Lord Yeshua will soon descend from heaven to gather (rapture) the true believers, those who have accepted Yeshua as the Messiah, unto Himself.
7. We believe all men are sinners by nature and in need of salvation, which can only be accomplished by confession in the Messiah, by God’s grace and through His atoning blood, death and resurrection. (Romans 3:23-25; Rom. 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9;I Peter 1:18-19).
8. We believe that every follower of Yeshua should seek the infiling (baptism) of the Holy Spirit as a definite and distict experience, that they might be endued with power for Messiah's service.
9. We believe disunity, Proverbs 6:16-19, with others in the congregation is detrimental and shall be disciplined according to Matthew 18:15-18, with the final decision left to the spiritual leader and board.
10. We believe in tithing and love offerings to support the work of God. One-tenth is the measure of one’s tithe.
11. We believe in a literal heaven and hell.
12. We believe and practice the following observances:
Our stance on: * 'One Law Two Stick'